Thursday, March 29, 2012

Easter Banner and Giveaway!

I know this one is super late. And I should be packing, cleaning, and moving. But I couldn't let that stop me from finishing up my Easter Banner. This is the last banner. I started making banners last year for the 4th of July. I'm so happy how they have all turned out and that I've been able to give away one.

We found out today that we will be moving back to Arizona NEXT WEEKEND so I won't be able to decorate my mantle for Easter. I am pretty bummed about it so whoever wins this banner make sure to take some pictures and share them with me!

As you can tell from that little speck of green, I still have all of my St. Patrick's Day decorations up. I did buy Easter M&M's though.




Leave a comment and I will have the girls pick a winner on Sunday. I will mail the banner on Monday!

GOOD LUCK!

13 comments:

JenW said...

it's so cute!!!! great job and we are super excited you are coming back!

Annie K said...

Oh wait. Maybe I am not too late. I had to look at my calendar.

Rebekkah Monaghan said...

I cant believe that you took the time to make this! we look forward to you guys moving back.

rachel said...

Congrats on the awesome news!
I am really excited for all of you!

Lori Thompson said...

super cute! I'd love to have it!

Erin said...

Me me!! Pick me!! So excited you're moving back to Arizona! Let's hang out when you get here!

Dasha said...

Moving back already? That's awesome. It's almost like Texas was just a vacation, although, I'm not so sure you feel that way. Love the banner, as always. Good luck on your move! Also, I showed Stuart your holiday mantle decorations, and he agreed, we need a mantle.

Heather said...

Your banners are the best! LOVE IT and want it as always! Congrats on your move back to AZ!!! Guess what, we are moving back too :) We will be there Memorial Day weekend. I really need to do a blog post about it!

Clark Family said...

I totally want this!!! I didn't make one. :-) Yet you find time in the middle of a move??? You're unbelievable.

the DeCampos Family said...

Love the banner. Love that you are moving back. Love that you are going to Challenger!!

Stacy Hutchinson said...

Love it, want it! Congrats on your move coming super soon. That's so exciting!

Audrey said...

Pick me and you can come and play at my house again!!!

j-la said...

I love this banner! Love the blog, so happy for you that you get to move back! I put up my pathetic Easter decorations today and this is what it needs! Why don't I just figure out that dang Sewing machine?