Sunday, March 11, 2012

Luck Be A Lady

I had so much fun making the girls outfits for St. Patrick's Day! I am addicted to skirts with matching shirts, bows and necklaces. So if you need a holiday skirt....






These next few were taken right after church.


4 comments:

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

Oh wow!! These outfits are incredible. And your photography is amazing! Thanks for sharing at oopsey daisy!

Unknown said...

These are such cute, cute, cute outfits and your girls are just precious!! I have two little ones and wish they would let me take pictures of them like this!

I so wish I could sew. I love matching everything and am applique and monogram addicted for my Teagan (3) and Isla (11 mo).

If you have time we'd love to see these on our Destination: Inspiration linky party on Teagan's Travels.

http://teaganstravels.blogspot.com/2012/03/destination-inspiration-linky-party-6.html

Thanks, Michelle

rachel said...

Those girls look great in green;) So darling!

Rachel said...

You know that if I had a girl, I'd be calling you for sure to get some cute outfits! :)