Thanks for your note :). I'm not letting them do this again to any of my other kids if Elle's tests come back normal. She only weighs 15 lbs, 9 oz and she's almost 13 months. But she's so active, obviously healthy and happy and she eats very well so I've never been worried. Collin didn't weigh 20 pounds until he was 15 months old. Besides I'm only 5ft tall so I don't know what they're expecting. I always had a hard time gaining weight when I was younger because my metabolism was so high (things have changed the older I get ha ha darn!) From now on now that I have two kids to compare I'm just going to tell them this is very normal for our kids. I know Elle wouldn't have had to have the blood work if our old ped was still here. He knows exactly how my kids grow. Yay for dainty babies! ;)
2 comments:
we are so excited to see you soon! now i feel the need to make avery a skirt and/or shirt:)
Thanks for your note :). I'm not letting them do this again to any of my other kids if Elle's tests come back normal. She only weighs 15 lbs, 9 oz and she's almost 13 months. But she's so active, obviously healthy and happy and she eats very well so I've never been worried. Collin didn't weigh 20 pounds until he was 15 months old. Besides I'm only 5ft tall so I don't know what they're expecting. I always had a hard time gaining weight when I was younger because my metabolism was so high (things have changed the older I get ha ha darn!) From now on now that I have two kids to compare I'm just going to tell them this is very normal for our kids. I know Elle wouldn't have had to have the blood work if our old ped was still here. He knows exactly how my kids grow. Yay for dainty babies! ;)
Post a Comment