Is it bad for me to say that I'm so glad this is the last month of these pictures? At 1 EK is getting so hard to keep still. Especially in a confined space. All the same, I am so happy I have these pictures of her. I plan to turn them in to a book here soon. I wish I had one for each of my girls. Same shirt, sticker, background.... I love this baby of ours and hate that she is moving in to the toddler stage. Even if she isn't actually "moving" anywhere still! In due time.
Outtakes...
This is when she saw that her sister's had fruit snacks and weren't sharing...
This is when I told her she could have a fruit snack when we were done. Was I really trying to reason with a 1 year old? Ha! Amatuer!
And this is after she got her way. The "I told you so" is written in her eyes!

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment