
-Evyn Kate got her 2nd tooth and spent a good portion of the month with a snotty nose.
-I finally took down all of my Christmas cards.
-We went through a ton of our boxes, reorganized, and got rid of a bunch of stuff. We do this about twice a year and it's amazing how much we get rid of. I think it helps that we have most of our things still in boxes from our move and the house we are renting isn't very big. We have to stay on top of it!
-The house we are renting went up for sale. In the 10 years we have been married I have never felt more in limbo than I do right now. Lots of days I want to stomp my feet and throw a fit about it...but then I remember I'm the mom and I'm not suppose to do those things.
-Elodie joined the Choir at school. She has practices twice a week at 7:30am. She is really enjoying it and I hope she continues to.
-We had a quiet Super Bowl Sunday.
-Breaking Dawn came out on DVD. We rented it and Chris got it for me for Valentine's Day.
-We started planning a cruise to the Bahamas for September with our great friends, Mace and Melissa.
-We tried to sign Addysen up for soccer but all the games are on Sunday. We were all bummed for her as she LOVES to run!
-We tried to sign Elodie up for kickball but again, all the games are on Sunday. It's very annoying.
-We finalized plans to spend Spring Break in Arizona. So excited!
-All of the 2nd grade classes at Elodie's school did an "Outer Space" themed performance. The most memorable part was Elodie finding out that it wasn't "MOON MAGNESS" that she was singing about. She should have been singing "MOON MADNESS"
-Elodie lost her 2nd top tooth.
-Elodie took a bunch of test and was accepted into the gifted program at her school.
-We bought our tickets for Hunger Games. We are going with a group of our greatest friends in Arizona.
-I decorated for St. Patricks Day and made my St. Patricks Day Banner.
-Evyn Kate started taking whole milk. We have had no issues with it. She is only nursing once in the morning.
-I bought the girls Easter dresses.
-Christopher ran every night.
-I started practicing the piano again. I really just am practicing the hymns and songs out of the primary book. But still. It's coming back. Slowly but surely.
-Addysen can now buckle her entire carseat by herself. This is awesome for me!
-We successfully made it through 1st Nephi in the Book Of Mormon. We have done really well with reading every night, with the exception of Fridays, and though we are behind we are hoping to still make our goal of finishing by the end of the year.
-American Idol. Survivor, and The Amazing Race started back up.
-On the last day in February we found out that the house we are living in has an offer on it and is set to close on the 6th of April. {GULP}
Thursday, March 01, 2012
In February...
Posted by
Lacey
at
7:18 AM
Labels: End of the month thoughts...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
beautiful photos Lacey! :) thanks for sharing your month in photos with us!
Holy smokes!!! Where are you guys going to live? I love all of your shots. You really are such a great photographer if I could just get to az when you are.. . . boo we aren't visiting Az for spring break maybe next year. The bahamas sounds like so much fun, can't wait to see all of your awesome pics from that.
Lovely photos for your collage, I'm loving these Month in Photos pages :).
Post a Comment