{Tuesday and Wednesday}
We paid for Addysen to go to preschool with Grayce on Tuesday and Thursday while we were there. Addysen was so excited to go with her and the girls had a lot of fun together. I am so happy about moving back to Arizona so these 2 girls can be back together again! 
On Wednesday we had a birthday party for Addysen and Graycie. We invited 5 little girlfriends over for lunch, games, and cupcakes. It was a fun afternoon.
We made these fun Minnie Mouse toparies. They took a while to make and A LOT of cutting out but they were so worth it! We used dollar store glass jars and painted the insides yellow. Next time I would use spray spaint for more even coats. But still very cute. These jars will be fun decorations for Easter too!

I had leftover fabric from the girls outfits so I made a banner. So fun! It will be so fun to hang up the next time we go to Disneyland! 

When the girls got there we had coloring books set up for each of them. it was a great way to fill the time in between all the girls arriving. 
We played pin the bow on minnie's head. 





We had lunch. Minnie mouse chicken nuggets, Minnie Mouse cheese, and fruit skewers. 

Then we played Minnie Mouse Bingo.

After Bingo, Addysen and Grayce got to open presents. 

Then we sang Happy Birthday and ate cupcakes.





We let all the girls go outside to play and set up a photobooth to take pictures of each of the girls. I made photobooth props and we made the minnie ears and the bows as party favors. It was so fun! A huge thank you to my mother in law, Barbara, for holding the backdrop! 









And then the party was over. I think all the girls had fun and it was a great way to see friends!
Friday, March 30, 2012
Arizona Week Part 2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Girls! They are so cute! Great party ideas too.
How fun!! I love all the details of the party!
That is a GORGEOUS picture of Melissa with Grayce. You should tell her to frame it.
SO many lovely details here!! I LOVE the pin the bow on Minnie! It looks like the birthday girl had so much fun! Thanks for sharing at oopsey daisy!
Post a Comment