Tuesday, September 18, 2007

14 weeks pregnant



Here I am at 14 weeks! Not much else to say..I'm trying to be just as good at taking prego pictures as I was with Elodie's pregnancy. So far so good!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I love the bump! I'm afraid to take a picture of myself! I'm having a hard time dealing with getting bigger!

Brooke said...

So cute! I am a little jealous that you look pregnant and you ARE pregnant! I look it. . . Just kidding. I am struggling with getting this extra weight off

I don't deal well with the weight gain until I am at least six months pregnant! Then I feel pregnant and not chubby!

You look so happy! I am happy for you guys. I am especially happy that this pregnancy has been easier for you!

Michael said...

wow! you're huge! haha just kidding please don't kill me~!

hope things are still going as good. the new blog look is... well... pink.

tell elodie happy birthday for me.

JenW said...

you look awesome! and the blog does too:)