I mentioned my cousin Tania and how crafty she is and wanted to post her latest entry on her blog. I didn't know this but the Friend has "Temple Trading Cards" in them. So Tania took them all, laminated them, and put them on a ring for her 2 boys to learn all the Temples! I thought it was such a cute idea and wanted to share it with all of you guys here! Hope you don't mind Tania! You rock! Thanks again for your inspiration! I really do need to start getting the Friend for Elodie.
P.S- Look closely- That's the Baton Rouge Temple right in front....it's where Chris and I got married. Tania is also from Louisiana so yes she did that on purpose! 
From Tania: Edited: FYI, these cards are online at lds.org under “gospel library”. The cards are in past issues from 2002, 2005, and 2007. You have to do a search or look through each year. Here is a link to the past issues of the Friend
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Great idea to share...
Posted by
Lacey
at
11:42 AM
Labels: Church related, Scrapbooking
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is an awesome idea! I am seriously going to do it. Hopefully you can print them online. I just wish I had a laminator.
Cute idea!
Post a Comment