Because there comes a point where you need to focus on the good and let the stressful stuff take a backseat!!
1. We have insurance! Everything has been organized and we are good to go! What a relief!
2. Fall is in the air! It's getting cooler in the evenings and Elodie, Ginger, and I are enjoying our afternoon walks to get the mail and stop at the park. Any of my neighborhood friends are welcome to join us...we usually head out around 5pm.
3. Christopher is 2 months away from graduating! That in itself brings a whole new set of stressful decisions but for now it's exciting to see the light!
4. I don't have to stress about Elodie's Halloween costume. Got Tinkerbell from Costco about 3 weeks ago so it's nice to have that ready to go!
5. That second tivo recorder we got was REALLY worth the money! ;)
Thursday, September 27, 2007
5 things I'm grateful for...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Having insurance is such a relief. We are losing the coverage we had at Boeing in a month. Ahhhh! I'm stressed. By some miracle I have Halloween done too. It is so nice to not worry about that.
Also, I was going to post this on your alphabet entry but I didn't know if you'd see it, so here goes. There's a fun website called starfall.com, the ABC's link is awesome for little ones to learn their abc's. THought I'd pass it along!
Hoorah for TiVo!
Post a Comment