Not necessarily bury your head in dirty laundry, but just bury your head in general! This is how I found Ginger this morning...and most mornings when I'm doing laundry. For some reason she loves to find her way through piles of laundry and sleep. I usually have to pull laundry out from underneath her to get her to move! Silly dog... This picture made me laugh...not that she was asleep in the laundry pile but that she was so far tucked underneath the pile all you can see is her tail! Can I blame her for wanting to hide from the outside world...somedays, if I had the option (especially now that I'm pregnant) there isn't anything I would love more than to curl up in bed and throw the covers over my head and just sleep...drown out the daily worries that come from being a wife, a mother, a friend, a visiting teacher, having a church calling, a home, a part time job...and the list can go on. But since that really isn't an option and I can't exactly have the life my sweet Ginger has...I'll just take a deep breath and plug along! And in reality..I wouldn't really want to trade places with Ginger! Even if she does get to sleep alot!
Thursday, September 20, 2007
Do you ever wish you could do this?
Posted by
Lacey
at
3:55 PM
Labels: Ginger, Random thoughts...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hiding away somedays does sound appealing...so many things we are responsible for...somehow they all crept up on me! i'm glad to know ginger and i feel the same some days (and you too alacey:))
I am just glad to see you doing laundry finally! :)
haha! j/k... yeah I feel that same way everyday... so if you build a laundry pile big enough, let me know..
Seriously, not much scrapping around here either, but for different reasons. I feel fine, just feel overwhelmed with business, and trying to paint my house.
You should see Ainsley's tinkerbell shoes. So dang cute! I am excited to dress her up. Her shoes would fit Elodie, but they were the smallest size I could find. I was going to make some. . . but seeing as I was just talking about no time, it was easier to buy them.
I should start making fairy costumes and selling them. I have the wings and tutus down, and now I can probably figure out the shoes. . .
Post a Comment