So after editing and tweeking over 60 pictures from Elodie's birthday party, I FINALLY have something to show for it!
The whole thing was a huge success! As soon as I found out I was pregnant I wanted to have Elodie's party ANYWHERE except at home! Last year we did this huge barbeque, fed about 20 people, had to have my house cleaned before the party then clean up after the party..it was alot of fun but lots of work! The Little Gym was the perfect solution! They took care of everything...invitations, goodie bags (these super cute Little Gym water bottles stuffed with candy with a balloon tied to it-loved it! So did the kids!), set up and clean up, and most important...the ENTERTAINMENT! We had a total of 8 kids ranging from 2 to 4 years of age and I know all the kids had a great time! All the activities were geared for their age group, it was very organized, and the 2 girls that were in charge did a fantastic time! All the parents just got to sit back and relax....and take pictures!
The only thing I had to stress about was the cake..and to be honest with you I am SURPRISED that I even got a cake to the party! It just wasn't my cake day, I was unmotivated, tired, and I plain didn't want to do it! Initially it was suppose to be 2 tiers, but the top tier didn't cooperate and so only 1 tier made it to the party! Overall it was still super cute but I have to admit that at one point during the whole cake process I had serious thoughts about throwing the whole thing in the trash and NOT even having a cake at her party OR running by the store and buying cupcakes! Believe me, I wasn't in the right state of mind!!! LOL! Elodie, of course, loved the cake...she is my bright spot and when it's all said and done she is all that matters! It wasn't about the cake or how many pictures I took...she had fun and all her friends had fun and that was all that mattered!
I mean....seriously...look at this face!! I would do it all over in a heartbeat!!
I can't believe Elodie is 3. She is getting big so fast and we are enjoying everything about her!


8 comments:
I can't believe she's three either! Holy Cow! Looks like such a fun time at the Little Gym. When we lived in Provo Bria used to go to classes there. Very fun!
Loved the slide show!! I even recognized that some of the photos were ones I took. I hope that I didn't take too many crappy photos for you. Some of the ones I took turned out okay.
It was so fun!!! Miss ya! When are we going to get together again?
What a fun party. The cake turned out great!!!
What a fun party. The cake turned out great!!!
I don't know why that posted twice??? wierd.
Looks like it was lots of fun!
Makes me sad Isaac wasn't there, he would have had a blast. He's all about the monkey bars these days.
Love the picture where you can see your belly. So cute!
What a fun post and great pictures! Although, it did make me very homesick to see all you guys hanging out together and having fun. Miss you all! Happy Birthday, Elodie!
That cake is gorgeous. You are so talented! The Little Gym looks like a blast, I've never taken the kids.
I can't belive Elodie is three. I remember when I first met you at the office at ASU East and you were pregnant with her. So crazy!
Post a Comment