Tuesday, September 18, 2007

New Site

Christopher commented that my blog was hard to read and the font was too small..so I went in and tweeked everything a little bit. Hopefully it's not so hard on the eyes now and is a little easier to follow! As for the site Heather gave me, it is MatieKay
I'm sure there are a million blog template sites out there but this is the one she gave me and it was super easy to copy and paste the template I wanted. Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with! ENJOY!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I love your new look. I have wanted to do mine. . . so look for it in the future. Can't wait to see how Elodie's b-day party went. Sad we weren't there. Isaac is finally at an age where he asks to play with friends.

Heather said...

I love your new template. Matches your cute personality!! I want to change mine every month, there's so many cute ones out there.