Thursday, September 13, 2007

Top 10 Pregnancy Update Week 13

10. I'm starting to feel better! I don't want to talk too much about it in case I jinx myself, but I'm really starting to feel better! If you knew me when I was pregnant with Elodie this comes as a huge relief! I'm eating pretty good..haven't thrown up in a while..it's been really great. I'm still tired and blah somedays but nothing I can really complain about! No weight LOSS so that's always a great thing!

9. Lately the food that sounds best to me is TUNA FISH..isn't that funny! I didn't mind it before I got pregnant but now it seems like it's the one thing I can always eat...that and a grilled cheese sandwich. Weird! Maybe I'm lacking in protein!

8. When I got pregnant with Elodie I got this head cold and it seemed to last the whole pregnancy...well, guess what came last Friday...Stuffy nose, cough, pressure in my head...it's fabulous..and the best part is I can't take anything so I just have to suffer through it. I'm going on 7 days with this cold so who know's how long it will last. With Elodie my headcolds came and went....we shall see.

7. Another weird thing is when I was pregnant with Elodie and I was sick I would get these weird double sneezes..like before one would end I would get another one. Weirdest thing! I've been getting those lately too and the first time it happened I had to just smile because it reminded me of my pregnancy with Elodie. And it was something I had forgotten about!

6. Still battling with insurance...enough said! By the time we get this all figured out it will be time to switch again! It's annoying!

5. Free Burritos at Chipotle this next Wednesday night! Show your ASU ID from 5-8pm. The reason this is apart of my pregnancy update is because it means I don't have to cook that night..and any night I don't have to worry about what to feed my family is a good night! Plus a Chipotle burrito sounds really good right now.

4. I have been buying a few maternity tops in the juniors section at Kohl's-everything looks SO maternity!!! This is great for my budget as maternity clothes can be pretty pricey but concerns me for our high school age kids. What are designers teaching them? I've come up with 2 possible conclusions 1. Since there is a huge problem with kids being overweight maybe designers have decided to make looser fitting clothes more stylish so kids will look better OR 2. If a girl gets pregnant she can hide it longer because all the shirts LOOK LIKE MATERNITY TOPS!! It's the new style to look pregnant!! You can tell I've thought long and hard about this! If you have any thoughts, I'd love to hear them! Maybe I'm just being too judgemental!

3. As my pregnancy progresses PRAY for me that I don't get kidney stones again!

2. Made tuna fish last night..all this talk makes me want a sandwich!

1. My little belly is poking out a little more everyday. It's fun and I know it won't be long before I can feel the baby kick! I'll take my first pregnancy picture at 15 weeks so look forward to that! I know you all CAN'T wait!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Hurray for pregnant ladies!!!

Lara Neves said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better! That is such great news!

I have a few shirts now that I wish I would have had when I was pregnant. I honestly think it's just the ebb and flow of trends. We are just coming out of a super tight belly shirt kind of trend, so things are getting longer and looser.

JenW said...

thank heavens for longer and looser...because just having a baby i'm in need of things that don't show off my post-pregnancy self...anyway, i'm so glad you are feeling better, awesome for you!

Michael said...

great update, drink cranberry juice and that will help flush your kidneys and keep all the plumping working good and the acid in that i have heard helps prevent stones...

girls are stupid for dressing that way and I think you are right. they are getting fatter and trying to hide it or getting pregnant. the thing is that it makes them look ugly to wear something that makes them look even fatter. on pregnant girls-ok, fat girls - look away.

I thought of you guys yesterday I was interviewed by the DOD for Michael M and she needed to talk to Chris, so be on the lookout for that. they really grill you. speaking of grill, hope you enjoy your grilled cheese sandwiches! pregnant women... so funny!

Heather said...

The template I downloaded was from matiekay.blogspot.com, and the one I had before was from shabbytulips.blogspot.com (although I had problems with that one..). Have fun! I hope it cools down soon for ya'll!