I don't know if anyone else is familiar with the song "Window to His Love". It's from an old EFY cd I have and it's a really beautiful song about being pure and clean and Christlike so that when people see you they can see the light of Christ through you. Really pretty. Anyway, on the way home from church today we were listening to this cd and that song was on. When we got home and I was making lunch I could hear Elodie in her room singing "I want to be a window...in the store"..the real words are "I want to be a window to His love"
LOL...she is so funny!
Sunday, September 09, 2007
Window
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That's cute!
I hear Tinker bell is popular costume!! She really won't look much like tinker bell. . . kind of more of a green fairy princess! Oh well she will be cute.
I am glad Elodie likes her present. Isaac loved it :)
My e-mail is brooke.mortensen@gmail.com or I can still get e-mails at my old address. I just check this one more often.
Oh how was the "big dirty"?
Ryanna does that to songs all the time too! She thinks that the song Staying Alive goes, "Uh, uh, uh, uh Stinky light! Stinky light!
Funny! Dallin this week told me to turn the radio off because there was a bad song on. I finally figured out that he thought Sheryl Crow was saying this: "I wanna soak up the sun...I wanna tell everyone to LIE!" funny. (its supposed to be "lighten up" in case you don't know that song)
sounds like you have a great little singer in your home. we are still waiting for pictures from the dirty party.
Post a Comment