Thursday, September 06, 2007

The One About a Wedding Cake

So about a year ago I did the wedding cake for my dear friend Heidi's sister. While I was at the reception serving, one of the ladies who was helping with the catering asked me for my number. Her daughter was seriously dating a guy and she anticipated that it wouldn't be long before she was planning the wedding. Well, nearly a year later this same lady gave me a call today to do the wedding cake for her daughter's wedding! I haven't done a wedding cake since May and although my pregnancy has taken a front seat to everything else, in the back of my mind I was wondering when I would get a chance to do another cake! I'm super excited and any extra money to pad the Disneyland account is music to my ears! Wish me luck...in November!

2 comments:

Audrey said...

Like you need any luck. Your cakes are awesome!!!
AND, that restaurant across from the Rasmussens is owned by the Joe's BBQ place located in old town Gilbert and if it's like Joe's, the food is amazing!!!!

Heidi said...

YAY~ I am so glad you are doing another wedding cake. Cassidy's was awesome. Seriously your cakes are the absolute best ever. They are so yummy. I can't wait to see pictures of this wedding cake. By the way who is it?