5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Starting my Senior year of high school
2. Writing Christopher on his mission (the very BEGINNING of his mission-he left in August of '07)
3. My first job at the GAP
4. Sending out College Applications- actually only one! Can you believe I ONLY applied to Ricks..thank heavens I got in!
5. Enjoying my role as Silks Captain
6. Just because Tania reminded me- Saying goodbye to my dear cousin and friend Kyle who couldn't be convinced to stay and go to LSU)
5 things on my "to do" list today:
1. Shower- this may seem silly but for some reason showers make me feel really sick to my stomach! It takes a while afterwards for me to feel better again. Maybe it's all the heat....
2. Better organize our food storage-it's driving me nuts
3. Finish delivering Elodie's birthday invitations
4. Vacuum
5. Watch Melissa's 2 boys tonight
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Coke- it's not really a snack but it's a guilty pleasure...
2. M&M's
3. Ice-cream
4. Popcorn
5. A drink from Sonic
5 songs I know the lyrics to:
1. The theme song to Stawberry Shortcake
2. Anything John Mayer
3. The theme song to "Saved by the Bell"
4. I am a Child of God
5. Anything Maroon 5
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Pay off our student loan debt
2. Buy a house for myself and our parents
3. Invest it
4. Take an awesome vacation every year!
5. SCRAPBOOK!
5 bad habits:
1. I bite my nails when I am nervous or bored
2. I can be a little judgemental
3. I'm a busy body
4. I'm a picky eater
5. I'm impatient
5 things I would never wear again:
1. tye dye
2. scrunchies
3. more than one pair of socks
4. High tops
5. tight roll my jeans
5 of my favorite toys:
1. TIVO
2. Internet
3. Digital Camera
4. DVD player for the car
5. Anything scrapbooking
5 people I tag:
1. Tania
2. Brooke
3. Lara
4. Heidi
5. Holly
Friday, September 07, 2007
5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
This is a kind of fun one. I might just pretend you tagged me. :)
Cool! Love your answers- I want to play so I'm posting one, too!
That's funny that you had your years off! I didn't even catch that the first time around!
Aha! Now I don't have to pretend. I'll do it tomorrow night...:)
Post a Comment